- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- FRESH G9
- Cavendish Banana
- 10-11 weeks
- 18-25 cm
- 25 Days Days
- 13 Kilograms (kg)
Ripe fruits can be pulped for puree for use in a variety of products including ice cream, yogurt, cake, bread, nectar, and baby food. Ripe bananas can be dried and eaten, or sliced, canned with syrup, and used in bakery products, fruit salads, and toppings. Green (unripened) bananas can be sliced and fried as chips. Whole green fruits can also be dried and ground into flour. Vinegar and alcoholic beverages can be made from fermented ripe bananas.Cavendish Banana Occupies majority space in Indian exports.
Good Feedbacks from our Customers:
We are Happy and Proud to inform you that , all our customers are happy and willing to work with us for long time due to our proper services and inspections done on the field.
- According to our company rules and regulations we accept only Advance Payment i.e.
- We take 50% advance after Confirmation and 50% against scanned copies.
- Please let us Know your Firm buying interest.
- Happy Business.
- Nhavashiva , JNPT
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 MT Per Week
- 5-10. Working Days Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 13 Kg Corrugated Box packing as per APEDA standard specifications Minimum 4 Hands & Maximum 6 Hands
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No-19, Ground Floor, The Great Eastern Galleria, Plot No.20, Sector 4, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400706, India