- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 240.00 - 250.00 INR
- Rs. 244 / 3 Kg Box with export packing INR
- Dark Red
- 25 Days
- 3 Kg Kilograms (kg)
ÃâÃÂ· India is the largest producer of pomegranates in the world.The total area under cultivation of pomegranate in India is 107.00 thousand ha and production is around 743.00 thousands tons.
Fresh Pomegranate is one of the important fruit crops commercially grown in the state of Maharashtra. The main commercially grown varieties are Bhagwa , Arkata & Ganesh,
Bhagwa is widely known for its soft seed, Dark red colour, and extremely delicious.
CORUGATED BOX PACKING:Net weight of box 2.60 / 3 kg(packing available in all weights)
Fruit count / Box (3.50 kg net wt.) :
- 180 to 200grm 18 to 19 No.
- 200 to 250grm. 15-16 No.
- 250 to 300grm. 12-13 No.
- Above 300grm. 10 No.
- Nhavashiva , JNPT
- 100 MT Per Week
- 5-10 working Days Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 3 Kg Packing Using Tissue and Paper Cuts
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
No-19, Ground Floor, The Great Eastern Galleria, Plot No.20, Sector 4, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400706, India